My fairy tale
The longest story.♥
Tuesday, April 21, 2009


I'm sooooo tired.

JUST got back from my friend's house.

Did that stupid, annoying science project that I keep mentioning =]

I'm not that freaked out anymore, now I actually think we're going to do well during our presentation. xD

But it was a fustrating day=.=

we first went to library to work on it, but then we found out we didn't bring a USB for the computer ('cause our project was on it)

stupid us.

.and soo.. I went to her house and we worked on it until just now xD

MY LEGS are so damn sore.O_O

Tomorrow Starbucks is giving away free coffee if you bring your own mug ('cause of Earth Week), heh.. I can't resist. ^^Thank GOD we go to school at 10:15am tmr...great.!

OHH.. ITS 11:!1PM RIGHT NOW..WAIT.IM GOING TO WISH.....

.

.OK.HOPE IT COMES TRUE!
gotta work on my other homework now.=.=
COUNTDOWN: 5 more days ♥


11:06 PM
Ddsy