My fairy tale
The longest story.♥
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
new layout.


NOTICE anything different?
O_O If not, I'm sorry to say you have something wrong with your eyes ^^
For the people who did realize...
YES! IT'S A NEW LAYOUT! *everyone cheers * lmaoo.
soo yeahh. If you don't know, New York City is like my...obsession. I know more stuff about NYC than Toronto. =.= (Very true)
THOUGH... i don't think I'm going to stick with this layout for very long.
I've changed the playlist too xD
GIVES YOU HELL is another of my FAV SONG♥
~
school: Nothing terribly exciting happened..
except in French Class, it was so damn funny. We were reading a book out in class, and ..I don't who started laughing ..BUT then the whole class started laughing too :)
hilarious.
COUNTDOWN: 4 MORE DAYS♥
HAPPY EARTH DAY EVERYONE =]

7:58 PM
Ddsy