My fairy tale
The longest story.♥
Thursday, June 11, 2009


SEMI-HAITUS
Is what I'm suppose to be, but I can't keep away from you guys that long. ;)
Just finished my English exam today, and it was hard as hell,
2 down,3 more to go.
A very funny conversation my friend and I pulled on my other friend.
`15.08.09 `Regina Philange.. says:
OH NO MY GOLDFISH JUST DIED
*weej says:
o__Ooh that's terrible!
`15.08.09 `Regina Philange.. says:
ITS TRUE.im so sad.i had her for two years
*weej says:
we can have it's funeral on the 32nd :]oh woah, thats a looong time!
15.08.09 `Regina Philange.. says:
why is this happening to meee ?will you be able to make it?
*weej says:
yes I'm sure I can :]
`15.08.09 `Regina Philange.. says:
are you sure?can you bring crackers?
*weej says:
LOLgoldfish crackers~
`15.08.09 `Regina Philange.. says:
YES in memory of Pat
weej says:
haha oh it's named Pat?
`15.08.09 `Regina Philange.. says:
YES PAT THE FISH
*weej says:
there there it's happy in fish heaven im sure.
`15.08.09 `Regina Philange.. says:
yes along with your turtle so wanna hear about pat?
Pat was a very loving fish
She helped me in so much
She taught me how to stay under water .
She taught me how to be quiet.She was so beautiful
We used to watch the Fairy Odd Parent together.
*weej says:
o_oI love the last fact ;D
I didn't put everything on it 'cause it became too long.
ahha.=)

5:41 PM
Ddsy